Our Commitment To Safety
We’re OPEN! The Lobby Restaurant and Lounge has re-opened for operations as of Wednesday, May 20th at 4pm. We have redefined our service standards and operations with care and caution to create a safe, clean environment for our guests and employees.
Measures being implemented include:
• New service & operational standards to meet and exceed Public Health and WC guidelines
• Directional signage to control movement of guests throughout the restaurant
• 50% Occupancy Reduction
• Reduced seating capacity to ensure physical distancing
• Limiting seating to 6 people or less at a table
• Providing disposable, one time use menus
• Servers will serve from one side of the table with all service being touch-less
• Tables and chairs will be thoroughly sanitized before and after each use
• Team members will undergo daily wellness checks before entering the building
• Suppliers and deliveries will also follow new guidelines
We are now accepting walk-in guests and reservations over the phone: 604-973-8000
And, are continuing to accept Takeout orders for pick up.
To see our menu, please click here
We look forward to seeing you!
– Lobby Management